Canon EOS1D MKIV - Features
SEACAM silver CANON EOS1D MKIV
- The SEACAM silver for the CANON EOS1D/DS MKIII sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- Two secured quick-lock latches safely secure both housing shells.
- Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
In order to view this website correctly you will need an updated browser version..
You can click on the link below to download the latest internet browsers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Ignore this notice