Canon EOS5D MKII - Features
SEACAM silver CANON EOS5D MKII
- The SEACAM silver for the CANON EOS5D MKII sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.